Get expert advice on all your automatic door needs
Automatic Door Operators
• Economical operator provides safe and easy access in medium to high-traffic and security areas.
• Provides ADA compliant access to handicap applications.
• Quiet operation
• Available in single, pair (twin) for independent, simultaneous and dual egress openings.
• Single voltage source required to operate
• Electric lock switch provides a small delay before door opens to unlock an electric strike, maglock or other types of electric locks.
The Automatic Operator is an easy to install, heavy duty product for high use and high abuse low energy applications. They meet requirements for ANSI/BHMA A 156.19 ( American National Standards for Power Operated Doors) and provide standard features that meet the requirements of the American Disabilities Act.
3-Hour Fire Listed E="1"
• 39.5 - Fits above most 36 doors
• 45.5 - Fits above most 42 doors
• 52” - Fits above most 48” doors